Yesterday I relocated my “shack” from the corner of the room it was in to the side of the room closest to the window, this allows me more flexibility and also helpful for when I install a CB antenna, which I aim to do soon.
This also assists me in diagnosing any issues with the Free Radio Network gateway, of which the radio was recently modified to include a fan just to help with the cooling. A CB counterpart for that is also due later in the year.
These were taken not long after my girlfriend and I had finished moving everything into place and I had reconnected all the equipment, the room is more efficiently organised as a result and everything is together in the “shack” as it should be.
That is all for now, hope to catch you on the air soon