So here we are at 5 years since I went to Staines to go to Martin Lynch & Sons for my Yaesu FTM-400XDE, Diamond NR770RSP antenna and Sirio magmount which that antenna is screwed into, unfortunately this day 5 years ago I was stabbed in the back by a fellow ham as you know, Chance Callahan KD0MXN (or is that ex KD0MXN as his licence seemingly expired in November according to the FCC ULS), my belief now is he did it because he believed in his own little sick twisted mind that I was stalking another IRC user that lives in that area which is utter rubbish, why would a ham be in Staines? ML&S of course (unless they actually lived in Staines too).
As you know I feel this young man is unfit to hold any kind of radio transmitting licence (he also holds a GMRS licence which is not something that I am too bothered about because that is not a service used worldwide and cannot propagate worldwide), so why do I feel he is unfit to hold any kind of licence, Amateur or otherwise? here's the list again.
Apart from stabbing me in the back when I went to ML&S 5 years ago he also:
- was monitored over P25 radios while in Savannah, GA by the local Sheriff's department, which he became aware of after the decryption keys were leaked, he openly admitted to abuse of these radios on freenode's ##hamradio and the FCC did nothing
- Openly admitted to planning to attack vulnerable WiFi routers when a flaw in the encryption used on these was discovered and published
- gave a then newly licensed ham some very dangerous and irresponsible, as well as illegal, advice on reddit's /r/amateurradio
- made false accusations about the 'theft' of a clickbait image on reddit, which turned out to be during the rounds for quite some time before that
- and at one point in time was issued a network-wide ban from snoonet, an IRC network attached to reddit in some way, usually IRC channels of various subreddits, that ban lapsed in August 2019.