Now many people will ask why I've not moved on from the actions of this young man who is unfit to hold any kind of radio transmission licence (he holds a GMRS licence too but that's a moot point unless I am physically in the United States)? The answer is I have and have made more progress in the hobby and my life in general than he ever will, however it is always good to remind the world as to why this young man should not hold a radio transmission licence of any kind, so
Apart from 6 years ago when he stabbed me in the back during my visit to Staines, his actions being based on lies about me, he also:
- was monitored over P25 radios by the Savannah, GA Sheriff's department abusing said radios issued to the local Civil Air Patrol squadron that he was a member of at the time and the FCC and the Savannah Sheriff's department did nothing even when he admitted it on ##hamradio on the now-defunct freenode IRC network (which he did and also openly admitted the decryption keys were leaked and he took control of them)
- Openly admitted to targeting vulnerable WiFi routers when a flaw in the encryption was leaked, again on ##hamradio on the now-defunct freenode
- Gave a then newly-licensed ham some very irresponsible, dangerous and illegal advice on /r/amateurradio on reddit
- Made false accusations about the 'theft' of a clickbait image going around on reddit that actually had been for many many months prior to that, his modus operandi is generally to make false accusations
- And at one point, for clearly committing a serious violation of the network's rules, he was given a network-wide ban from IRC network Snoonet that had lapsed in August 2019.
Given I spent 7 months working at a job that required me to have a DBS check (which is a criminal record check) which came back clear in mid 2020 to early 2021 all of his claims about me have been officially false thanks to a department of HM Government, but the main thing is he cannot harass me on the air as he knows full well what will happen if he does, and I will continue in this hobby and he cannot do a thing about it even if he thinks he can,
73 de M0WNU
Post a Comment
Due to past abuse and the ongoing issues that left me little choice to reduce time on twitter and IRC I have taken the decision to keep comments disabled indefinitely, apologies for this
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.