So apart from stabbing me in the back when I went to Staines in 2016 he also:
- was monitored over P25 radios by the Savannah, GA Sheriff's department, radios that were issued to him by the Civil Air Patrol squadron of which he was a member at the time, he openly admitted to abusing these radios on an IRC channel in front of other hams and the FCC did nothing
- Openly planned to attack vulnerable WiFi routers
- Gave a then newly licensed Amateur in the US some extremely dangerous and illegal advice on reddit's r/amateurradio
- Made false accusations regarding the "theft" of a clickbait ad image on reddit, which turned out not to be stolen and he was just being how he normally is as he's too blind to see the truth
- received a network-wide ban at some point in time from IRC network Snoonet, this obviously since lapsed as he was back there under his reddit username 'hyp3rdriv3' up until the 5th August last year, though had not uttered a word since 19th May last year
He also hoped to get back on air using a HackRF SDR at one point, the output of those is dirty so would not be possible without filtering and it can access bands he does not have privileges on as well.
I meanwhile, still not deterred from the hobby by this horrible young man who has tried to break rules as he sees fit and harass me at every opportunity, have continued on and reached the full licence level here in the UK since the last anniversary of this terrible act, and I also run a YouTube channel on all things radio both Amateur and CB, and stay within the terms of my licence and also don't break the law, makes me a good operator and I am always happy to speak to people on air.
On the plus side I have more content planned for YouTube so keep watching.
73 de M0WNU/26CT730